About RRD: RRD (Al Rakeezeh Foundation for Relief and Development) is a non-governmental civil society independent foundation, established in 2015. RRD has been working on community development, support vulnerable groups, and rescue the victims of disasters and conflicts in all of the possible assistance fields regardless the race, ethnicity, religion, and color of the target people.
RRD vision: Towards precise organizational work that seeks for excellence and leadership in all of the humanitarian fields in order to build a cohesive and merciful society.
Our values: Humanity – Transparency - Neutrality - Quality – Innovation
RRD main goals can be briefly listed as:
- Implementing relief and development projects that aim to serve the community in which attain sustainability and self-reliance for its individuals.
- Empowering women within her community and build up women’s skills and capabilities.
- Reintegrating youth into the society to actively and mainly participate in the process of development and to collaborate in building the country’s present and future.
- Focusing on child protection, provide children with the necessary via specialized educational and health projects, and working on raising children in such a way where it meets their needs.
- Coordinating and collaborating with all of INGOs and NGOs to obtain the most fruitful grounds for charitable activities and to build the community.
Job purpose: As an administrative officer the applicant will be responsible for the administration department within RRD in order to manage and facilitate RRD activities concerning programs, donors mapping, stakeholder management, and public relations.
Eligibility: The post is eligible for females only.
- Conduct and facilitate all activities regarding RRD activities in collaboration with BGD office manager
- Liaise with related stakeholders as instructed by the line manager
- Keep active communication with donors
- Attend meetings, webinars, and training workshops as per work requirements.
- Checking up (continuously) emails and referring them to the concerned department.
- Following up and managing the online training platform of RRD
- Assist in designing and writing projects proposals
- Other tasks as necessary.
- Only females are eligible to apply
- Minimum of BSc degree in management, languages, public relations, or any related field.
- Minimum one year of extensive experience in administration or relations management.
- Previous working for INGOs or NGOs that had projects with INGOs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills and pays attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking) is a must (a language level test will be given)
- The applicant should live in Hay Al Jami'a (as shown on google maps Click Here).
- Kindly send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the code of the position (RRD-Vacancy) in the subject line of your email
- Females only are eligible to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted