Duties and Responsibilities ( Job Description)
· Implement project activities in accordance with the project guidelines and targets
· Provide the project team with continuous feedback and advices on agriculture specifications, technology changes and all external factors that are likely to be relevant to it in the future; Spread the project identity and message into national stakeholders.
· Ensure the quality monitoring of training/capacity building events within in accordance to the quality standards
· Lead and facilitate sharing best practices within staff and stakeholders
· Provide technical input and coordination of events in the community and beneficiaries on promoting equitable access to resources, and how to use and keep agriculture supports under the guidance of the Project Manager.
· Support Project Manager to administer project budget to ensure accurate and timely budget spending
· Liaise with relevant stakeholders like CCMs (Community Committee Members), Mukhtars, local authorities and related management departments, donor representatives and other stakeholders as appropriate.
· Undertaking other tasks out of this job description in order to carry out the job well.
· Carrying out instructions given by the Line Manager.
· Undertaking any other duties that can be accommodated within the grading level of the position or and assigned by the Line Manager.
· Implementing all tasks that collectively decided to be required.
· Clear communication and instructions in written and verbal among the other team members and beneficiaries.
· Maintaining good relationship within the whole REACH staff.
· Making sure of that every field objective, activities and actions are accomplished according to the standards using REACH Guidelines, Procedures and Tools given by Line Manager.
· Participate in deciding collectively as a team on daily tasks and achieve them according to REACH guidelines and standards in order to achieve the project objectives.
The Agriculture Specialist will be responsible for Support the implementation of agriculture technical inputs and trainings to improve farmers and management skills;
Provide continuous technical assistance to Beneficiaries and to improve agriculture activities.
Support activities to improve the beneficiary’s skills
Promote capacity building and technical skills to Beneficiaries.
Facilitate organization and follow up on exchange visits involving the local stakeholders (Ministry of Agriculture, Stakeholders, and Beneficiaries).
Person Specification ( Job specification)
- Honest, Hardworking and Independent in decisions.
- Ideally educated to an academic degree in agriculture or equivalent level and specification.
- Competence in the use of MS Windows, MS Office and Internet Explorer applications.
- Fluent in Arabic. Good in English or proficiency is a plus
- Two years previous NGO or humanitarian experience is an advantage
- Good communication and listening skills
- Work under pressure and priorities effectively
How to apply?
please use the link below; First, copy the link and paste it into your browser, press enter
fill out the job application form and upload your CV and click Submit
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer.