- Ensure provision of reliable and safe driving services by driving office vehicles for the transport of the project staff members and visitors within the Kurdistan Region (Erbil, Dohuk and Sulaymania).
- Plan routes, in conjunction with the QANDIL Security Units, ensuring the safety of passengers at all times, ensuring a detailed knowledge of the safest routes within the region.
- Deliver and collect mails, documents and other items, and meeting official personnel and visitors.
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents
- Support project logistic and administrative issues with coordinating among project members when required.
- Guarding the vehicle when parked outside QANDIL compound.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Maintain the service and appearance of the vehicle.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Direct Supervisor.
- High School Certificate.
- Two years previous experience in the same position or field;
- Fluency in Kurdish and Arabic Languages;
- Excellent communication & organized person;
- Able to work under pressure and meet the requirements.
- Knowledge of local context geographical areas.
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line must read: Q-IR-VA-19094, Driver– Suli
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply