Job Information CCCM Manager NGO InformationJob Information
Contract Duration 6 months
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 2
Published Date 2019-08-13
Deadline Date 2019-08-31Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Coordinate with Service provider and local authority and security forces.
- Monitoring the quality and quantity of service in the camps
- Make sure that all the camp resident have equitable access to services and protection
- Set up camp committees
- Ensures over all the camp resident safety.
- Identified the gap Is all the service
- Identified risk and hazard
- Meeting with camp committees and Sector leaders
- Meeting with host community leader and Shakh.
- Reporting all the security incident.
- 1Subbmition of weekly and Monthly report about the CCCM activities in the camp.
How To Apply
Bachelor degree in related field (rural development, international development, etc) and technical qualifications;
- Understanding of war affected populations and displacement;
- Demonstrated knowledge of camp management in humanitarian context;
- Strong sense of good judgement and the cultural context;
- Excellent communications skills for report writing, meetings, and general management;
- Ability to work as a team and with others;
- Full command of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to handle stress in unstable circumstances;
- Demonstrated understanding of supply management;
- And strong English and Arabic are essential.
Interested and qualified candidates please apply on HR@rnvdo.org be indicating the position applied for in the subject line