8:00 am to 2:00 pm
No Of Jobs
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring 1 doctor to work in Anbar, PHCC located in Khalidiya.
The doctor will work 6 days per week from 8 am to 2 pm.
The doctors will focus on primary health including communicable and non-communicable diseases.
1. To provide the aforementioned medical services.
2. To send daily reports of the services provided.
3. To fill and send reports on medication usage and on communicable diseases.
4. To perform other tasks as required.
How To Apply
1. To be a medical graduate with a minimum1 year experience.
2. To have the ability to travel daily to sites.
3. To have basic knowledge of MS Office (word and excel).
4. Must have a residence in Anbar.
1. To be able to speak and write in English.
2. To have experience with filling EWARN reports.
3. To have experience in conducting a US scan.
4. To have experience in inserting an IUCD.
The salary will depend on skills and will be determined in the interview.
Interested doctors can send their CVs and cover letter to IHAO.email@example.com copying HRihao123@gmail.com with the subject line (Primary Health Doctor/ Anbar Job Application) by a date no later than 19th of January 11:59 pm.
Qualified candidates only will be interviewed.