No Of Jobs
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Excellent cooperating ability, both with national and international personnel
- Communicative, mature and responsible
- All rooms/offices are cleaned, swept & mopped, the bedding is washed /cleaned. The rooms need cleaning every day whilst they are occupied by guests.
- Liaise with the Logistician for the duration of each guest and make the necessary plans.
- Get supplies, cook and prepare lunch and dinner meals for 3 - 5 expatriate staff.
- Keep kitchen and bathrooms stocked with cleaning and toilet supplies.
- The Kitchen including any unwashed dishes/cutlery which must be dried and put back in their place.
- All bins are emptied on a daily basis and rubbish is bagged properly and placed outside of the office.
- An agreed list of meals will be made and expats will choose each morning from the list
- Prepare meals and place on kitchen dinner table, wrapped in plastic (unless they are waiting)
- The large kitchen bin must be emptied when full before leaving every day.
- All tiles floors in the office must be initially swept for dirt and then washes with clean water and disinfectant.
- All desks, tables, surfaces must be wiped and cleaned for dust weekly as needed.
- All toilets and bathrooms must be full cleaned, mopped and doors left open to dry and air.
- The ground floor and the upstairs rooms needs to be checked and if required; fully cleaned, wiped
- All office windows must be cleaned and shined at least once a week
- The grounds of the compound (front & back) need to be visually checked and any litter, including cigarette butts picked up and removed.
- All tiled and concrete areas are swept.
- All rubbish along the perimeter wall is removed and put in the bin.
- Prior to any planned meetings, ensure the conference table and chairs are cleaned.
- Offer guest refreshment’s – tea, coffee, etc. when required.
- Remove any unwanted cups, plates or bottles from the conference table/offices at the end of the meeting or day
- Responsible for filling the thermos water on daily basis when empty
- Responsibility of providing List of needed kitchen/cleaning supplies for office and guesthouse 2 days before the end of each month which covers next month needs to logistics department.
- Report any breakages, repairs needed in the house to the logistics officer for repair.
How To Apply
- 1 – 2 years' experience in this field
- Experience in working with International NGO`s
Send your CV/ Resume to the following email:
the subject of the email should be: EHR-18-070
• please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
• CVs must be in English Language.
NPA is an equal opportunity employer and women are strongly encouraged to apply’