Main purpose of the job and accountabilities:
- Performing the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in an MSF vehicle
- Ensuring MSF vehicle technical and safety conditions according to MSF standards and protocols and keeping records.
- Respecting the country's traffic rules and MSF security rules, in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle according to MSF standards and protocols
- Knowing how to use all types of radios and communicating according to MSF communications policy.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Essential literacy and driving license.
- Essential good knowledge of Mosul city and Nineveh roads
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience
- Essential basic English
- Desirable experience with MSF or other NGOs
- Desirable knowledge of basic mechanics
What we offer:
- Legal contract and pay in accordance with MSF Salary Grid.
- The chance to gain professional development and to develop (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application file (CV + motivation letter + references + diplomas + ID card)
by email to MSFCH-MosulWest-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
or in the CV box at the entrance of the Nablus Hospital.
Please indicate “Driver” in the e-mail title or on the envelope.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.