Job title: Driver
Job type: Full-time
Salary grade: L1
Place of work (City, Governorate): Sinjar, Ninewa, Iraq
Number of Jobs: 2
Requested duration of the contract: 6 months with possibility of extension
Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Field trips: Yes, to Tel Azir, Siba and Wardiya.
Publishing Date: 04 August 2022
Deadline Date: 11 August 2022 at 04:00 PM
Requirements for recruitment (please specify desired or obligatory):
· Valid driver license
· Own a modern car model 2016 and above with 7 seats in total or Pick up model 2016 and above.
· Car documents up to date
· Fuel will not be covered by Yazda.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Drive staff to different locations and back following internal security procedures and ensuring passengers safety and respecting the highway code and traffic regulations
· Inform line manager about all travels related to the project;
· Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance and security of the vehicle;
· Report in case of accident, security threats;
· Daily supervision of the vehicle in order to make sure it’s safe to drive, transport staff, has first aid kit and PPEs;
· Ensure passenger wear seatbelts all time;
· Ensure staff has all the documentations such as ID and badges in order to have access/cross checkpoints;
· Perform other logistics tasks upon requested by the line manager
- Previous experience with INGO is an advantage
- Knowledge of English written and spoken is highly desirable.
- Fluent in Arabic and Kurmanji
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants must send their CV and car documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “JV12722- Driver with Car “
NOTE: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of technical
NOTE: due to the urgency of the position, we might close the announcement prior to the mentioned deadline.