MSF Switzerland is looking for skilled ER Nurses Supervisor to plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action (Nursery) and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
Accept and apply MSF principles, values and internal regulations. Apply MSF protocols and adhere to the rules implemented by MSF within Nablus hospital.
Other tasks as Nurse includes:
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her speciality, i.e. perform as a nurse, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise that his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Provide mentoring, supervision and training to staff to ensure MSF policies and procedures are followed
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.) in his/her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service. List item
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point.
- Education Speciality (nurse) diploma essential.
- Experience essential 2 years of previous experience having worked in MSF or other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable.
- Essential English and fluent Arabic.
- Knowledge Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- For applicants with foreign certificates, Iraqi recognised state-diploma is required
- For applicants registered under DOH Ninewa, a non-objection letter should be provided only if the candidate is selected
- Competencies Results
- Stress management
Please send your CV, Cover letter, Diploma & DoH Card to
MSFCH-Mosulwest-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org, or hand them in the CV box located in Nablus Hospital, West Mosul.
Please indicate “ER Nurse Supervisor” on the application.
Please do not hand in any CVs produced in shops. They will not be considered.
Handwritten CVs and cover letters are acceptable.
Only DOH staffs under DOH Ninewa and from Ninewa governorate are allowed to work in (Nablus)
In all CVS you need to clearly state your experience by writing the organisation you have worked, the duration of the employment (which year and how long) and description of the job you performed.
We recommend all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
Only applications in English are accepted! The deadline for application is 07.08.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.