You will efficiently provide comprehensive information, clerical, and accounting services to assist the Finance Department in executing processes and delivering service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. As part of an experienced finance team you will deliver quality support in your role, applying clearly defined accounting and financial reporting processes, procedures and service standards.
- Receive all requests from different departments, stamp and record it to VTS system.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to financial transactions processing. Prepare, type, photocopy, and scan related documentation. File accounting and financial reporting documentation as instructed.
- Start initial review for financial documents following a check list with prescribed guidelines and circulate as needed.
- Follow up with voucher processing and approvals and update status on VTS. System.
- Keep custody of various documents (e.g. blank/undelivered checks, fuel coupons, etc.).
- Compile end month package for finance manager review.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required. Professional diploma/Certificate or courses in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration a plus
- One-year work experience in a similar role with some familiarity of standard accounting practices. Experience with an international organization a plus.
- Experience using MS Office packages, in particular Excel and Word. Hands-on experience with data entry into online databases and forms.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented. Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service ethic and abilities. Ability to work collaboratively.
Required/Desired Foreign Language
Travel Required (10% of time travel expected to field offices)
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Finance team, management and programs teams.
External: auditors, partner organization staff.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can apply via the below link: