Control of entry and exit points (gate)
Main Responsibilities :
· Creating a safe and comfortable working environment for employees and visitors
· Conducting searches of persons, baby carts and bags, etc.
· Assist with the evacuation of premises in the event of a fire or other security-related incident.
· Welcome female children/ adolescents/benefactors who come to visit the women center and assist the other person to ensure that the women center runs well and in an orderly manner.
· Reporting and recording of visitors (e.g. parents or staff from other organizations),
· Comply with the IMC Code of Conduct.
· Accurately reporting all incidents to senior managers.
· Have good observation skills and Risk Assessments skills
· Maintenance Door, Light, Fences, Generator, Water pump.
- Previous security or police experience an asset
- Arabic speaker, English skills an advantage
- Reliable, punctual
- Willing to work unsupervised
- Willing to work nights and weekends Ir required
- Have good background on area natives
- Good observation skills
- Possessing a checkable
- Smart, well groomed and
- Having a professional
- Possessing a friendly, approachable
- Smart and presentable
Please send your English CV to IMC email: iraqinfo@internationalMedicalCorps.org
- Please indicate the code of the position (BGDGBV0124) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line "BGDGBV0124" will not be considered.
- Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted