- Uphold QANDIL and UNHCR’s code of conduct, and ensure that all persons of concern are treated with dignity and respect, in accordance with humanitarian principles and human rights standards.
- Direct the traffic around the buildings.
- Monitor all security systems, such as the CCTV, gates, metal detector, alarms, etc.
- Perform careful and precise inspections on vehicles and packages coming into and out of the company/institution.
- Take notes of every single daily activity related to security.
- Record and solve the security incidents.
- Understand emergency security procedures and have skill to apply them; such as in fire cases.
- Perform regular patrol in each duty-day.
- Monitoring and assessing any potential threats to QANDIL Offices and staffs.
- Report any abnormal security related matters to his supervisor use radio or phone…etc.
- Good Reaction in states of emergency.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or related to Qandil Organization when needed.
- Finished High school Degree;
- Minimum two years’ experience in the same position or field;
- Fluency in Kurdish & good in Arabic language;
- Ability to work for long periods of time including night shifts and work under pressure;
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results.
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to email@example.com
Subject line must read: Q-IR-19093, Guard – Duhok.
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply