The Helpline Operator is responsible to respond helpline calls from potential callers and Conduct follow-up on helpline calls using protocols and referral databases.
- Answering and routing incoming calls from POCs.
- Using protocols and referral databases for following up helpline calls.
- Communication with relevant team.
- Assisting in progressing training and tools for helpline.
- Participating in regular meetings such as staff meetings, debriefings and trainings.
- Handling incoming phone calls by POCs through dedicated helpline.
- Completing the provided form of the caller’s information
- Assisting in updating, maintaining and expanding helpline network, resources and databases.
- Registering the complaints from POCs and following up with related service provider.
- Providing the information for POCs to get to the services on NGOs and government services.
- Keeping information of POCs confidential.
C- Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in social science or related studies/ related experience.
- Minimum one-year experience in related field.
- Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish Languages, English Language is an asset;
- Innovative and creative in problem-solving
- Able to work independently and as part of a team as well.
- Passionate for social justice, human rights and gender issues.
- Good Communicator and interpersonal skill.
- Fast typing skills for helpline database recording.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle large volumes of calls.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Capable to work well under pressure and maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Experience working on a victim-centered or resource-oriented helpline.
- Ability to handle confidential matters, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Interested candidates can apply via the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.