Médecins Sans Frontières-Holland (MSF-H) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-H is currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator Assistant for coordination.
The role of a HR Coordinator Assistant is to:
- Supervise, evaluate and direct the cooks, cleaners and nanny (in case of family mission with toddler) who work in Office and in the Guest houses.
- Manage the supply of cleaning products for the Office and Guest Houses
- Keep recording the cleaning products for the doemstic staff( Cooks, Cleaners and Nanny)
- Handle the archiviage
- Ensure that all the certificates and relevant documents are scanned and it is avaliable in the employee pesronnel files and if it is required in the system
- Keep and collect data from projects due to provide timely Monthy HR Reports
- Support PAM and HRCo in case of audit or field visit of the HR Advisor
- Provide translation services as needed..
- Analyzing daily worker costs, and providing input to other documnts as reqired.
- Keep the updating of the National staff training sheet for mission
- Support HRCo in organizing trainings
- Support the international facilitarors in main trainings
- Support and Communicate with projects to support the L&D basic needs
- Manage the supply of training materials
- Keep the data about trainings due to complete on time the L&D Bi-Monthly Report
- Update the organigram chart on a monthly basis based on decisions made at the coordination level and comunicated by his/ her direct supervior.
- Supporting in the translation all documnts if it is required.
- Visit the projects to mentor Fin-Hr Managers and HR Assistants in Homere system and HR policies
6 months contract with possibility of renewal (full-time: 48 hours / week maximum).
Intended start date: February, 2020
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in administration, HR, business or related studies.
- Essential at least 2 years previous experience in similar relevant position jobs ( HR and Administration)
- Desirable experience in L&D
- Desirable experience with other NGOs in developing countries
- Essential mission working language (English), local language (Kurdish), strong asset ( Arabic)
- Essential computer literacy ( word, excel, internet)
- People management, flexibility and teamwork.
Please send your application in English (CV, letter of motivation and any relevant certificates) to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate in the subject “A HR Coordinator Assistant Vacancy”)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE TO SEND APPLICATION: Sunday 19th January2020 (4:00 pm)