The role of a skills teacher is to develop a competency and skill sets in an individual to perform his/her effectively and efficiently in the work place. The trainer should communicate to the trainees about what is expected out of training in a simple and professional way.
The Trainer plays a major role from start to end of the training that includes the following:
- Training plan
- Timing of different training sessions
- Choosing the relevant training methods
- Preparing the training materials and aids
- Conducting training sessions
- Evaluating the post training session
- Implement a prescribed set of workshops and classroom sessions
- Discuss risks, rejects and myths about training materials
- Encourage participation of the beneficiaries inside the training sessions
- Promote use and access of online research while and after the courses end
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Work with minimal supervision
- Pay attention to details
- Strong values and principles
- Demonstrate a positive and friendly attitude
- Report and writing skills
- Follow Mercy Hands procedures and policies and follow the directions from the line managers assigned to the project
- The trainer should have at least a BSc degree in the requested field or in similar field.
- - The trainer must have his/her own designed curriculum, well presented.
- - The ability to communicate through online platforms with beneficiaries.
- - Respect the deadlines and timeline for all tasks.
.The ability to work under pressure.
please send your CV's to email@example.com with subject line : Human Development trainer