The Lawyer help protect the well-being of LCN’s targeted population trough investigate, evaluate, and defend people in litigation cases.
- Investigate, assess, and defend those people under court case in line with LCN’s policy
- Examining the evidences of a case, interviewing witnesses and clients, and studying local and international human rights laws
- Conduct site visits with program team
- Prepare case status reports
- May also help promoting public awareness about the human rights laws
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Excellent in communication skills and writing capabilities
- Excellent case management skills
- Interviewing and investigations skills is a plus
- Knowledge about the framework, national laws and legal procedures related to Refugees
interested candidates should forward the ( c. v ) to the following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org deadline date 24 Jan 2020