ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK:
Budget Salary: 1322$
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Logistics Officer is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of and adherence to logistic and procurement procedures, Fleet management warehouse activities and provides logistical support to DAMA Projects in Iraq.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize the daily and weekly movement planning;
- Supervise the drivers, and report any problem to the Base Logistician
- Ensure follow-up of the fleet (repairs, maintenance, use) ;
- Manage the administrative issues for fleet (rental contracts, insurance, and other documents).
- Make sure that all safety / security rules implemented and followed (First Aid Kit, vehicles in good condition)
- Manage the Transportation of goods in and out.
- Responsible for the ICT equipment’s and ensure the procedures and follow the policy.
- Ensure installation, maintenance, repairs of the equipment (including computers, printers and photocopy machine as needed).
- Manage the archiving of Equipment documents.
- Keep record of running cost & maintenance of printers / photocopiers and other ICT equipment
Management of Premises & Procurement
- Make sure that all utilities are functional and available (Electricity, Water, Gas, phone, internet etc.)
- Make sure all premises equipped with first aid kit and fire extinguisher
- Make sure all premises are secure and protected from all threats (theft, electric surge, fire etc.)
- Undertake the renovation and maintenance of structures needed (programmes, offices, Guest houses, warehouse
- Follow up the PHCC’s Power Generators (when proper DAMA generator will be set up) :
- Control and justify generator monthly cost, through regular checks of Generator consumption follow up tool; for (office Generator, Guest House Generator, SC generator)
- Participating in Establish and maintain efficient Warehouse Management at DAMA managed facilities. This includes training of staff in proper procedures and setting up of warehouse, i.e. Stocktaking, stacking techniques, shelving, pest control etc.
- Asset management, including control of asset requisition, movement, and upkeep of an assets list etc.
- Ensure that all procurement is done according to DAMA policies and guidelines and that the paper-trail is always intact.
- Follow up with suppliers and contractors to ensure timely and effective supply and delivery of goods, services and works, collect the quotations.
- Communication with relevant departments on procurement status on daily and weekly bases.
- To guarantee that the works are follow the polices of the organization (not hiring workers less than 18 years, exploitations, abuse…. etc.)
- To guarantee that all works being implemented are matching technical engineering specification and/or contract recommendations.
- In-Person contact with the contractor or his representative to follow all the works in the site.
- Follow up and organize the financial payments due to the contractor and ensure that payment is not delayed and according to the terms of the signed contract.
- Make a monthly report on vehicle cost, use and maintenance (expenditure as well if rental contract change)
- Make a monthly report on equipment inventory and IT situation.
- Follow up with suppliers and contractors to ensure timely and effective supply and delivery of goods, services and works.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports by: updating inventory lists, stock report, and procurement tracking sheet and update the project on procurement status report
- Follow and implement all the logistics activities
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years (preferable working with NGOs)
- Degree: Bachelor (must bachelor in engineering from certified university).
- knowledge of logistics and procurement procedures. Any Management experiences will be desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- The candidate should be located in Talafar / Sinjar.
Only motivated candidates that address the stipulated duties and meet requirement qualification will be contacted for an interview and processed according to DAMA Human Resources policies and procedures.
DAMA is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for all candidates to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination.
For those who have the potential and the job requirements, please Use the link below to submit and send your updated resume (In English or Arabic in PDF file type only any other kind will not be taken in consideration and pleas the subject should be “Logistic Officer – Talafar / Sinjar”
no later than (3/12/2021).
DAMA reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above deadline for application on Rolling Basis.
Only CVs in PDF format will be accepted