Job Information Logistics Assistant NGO InformationJob Information
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Degree Title Assistant
Minimum Experience 2 Year
Required Travel 25%Job Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2020-08-14
Deadline Date 2020-08-24Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Receive requisitions and source bids & quotations for the purchases goods and services in accordance with NRC procurement regulations identification.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure promote and accurate delivery of goods and services and received in good condition as per invoices, delivery notes and packing lists.
- Maintenance proper files of requisitions, quantities, quotations, evaluation forms and purchase orders in compliance with NRC logistic policy and audit/donor requirements under the guidance of AM, coordinate with program teams for timely delivery and distribution of goods & services for beneficiaries.
- Provide regular case documentation and written reports on time to the supervisor.
- Prepare and share plans, records and reports as required (e.g. status reports, inventory lists.
- Preparing of competitive bid analysis and issuing purchase order according to NRC procurement SOP.
- Negotiation and contracting with suppliers, vendors, providers and contractors of goods and services protecting the interest of NRC in same in relation to pricing, quality, time, delivery etc.
- Make sure of updating statues of PRs and POs in UNIT4 and procurement tracker sheet.
- Responsible for proper Tracking of manual PRs.
- Frequent visits to field offices for daily logistics operation.
- Updating vendor database regularly.
- Submitting monthly report (Manual procurement tracker, UNIT4 procurement tracker) to line manager by monthly basis.
- Archiving all documents related to procurement in Office 365 & IQ Kirkuk logistics group on daily basis and according to SSD SOP.
How To Apply
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Some knowledge of English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Geographical area knowledge.
- Fluency in Kurdish and Arabic languages.
- Local market knowledgeGood computer application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, power point, database and network communication.