Job Information MEAL Officer NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid
Contact Name Public Relation Department
Contact Email email@example.com
Contract Duration 6 Months
Job Shift 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2021-07-15
Deadline Date 2021-07-30Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) officer will work with the MEAL Manager to oversee M&E activities for Mercy Hands project
- Prepare source data f computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Provide weekly & monthly reports
How To Apply
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic (spoken and written).
- 2+ years of professional work experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven experience in data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with logframes and other monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Must be computer-literate, particularly in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Experience with KoBo preferred.
- Experience creating tools and delivering trainings preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, research methods, or any other relevant field of study preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team and adhere to tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to travel throughout project sites.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working with NGOs.
Please send a CV and cover letter to MEAL Director::firstname.lastname@example.org