Job Information Re-Advertisement UDOC Outreach assistant-Female Only NGO InformationJob Information
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Degree Title Assistant
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2020-08-14
Deadline Date 2020-08-24Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Participate in mapping exercises and assessments aimed at identifying the locations and needs of vulnerable populations in Hawija and the surrounding neighbourhoods, by using participatory data collection tools and methodologies
- Coordinate with potential service providers (governmental, non-governmental, private, etc.) to improve the provision of assistance and referral mechanisms in Hawija .
- Collect and analyse information regarding obstacles and constraints to beneficiaries’ access to services (including UDOC Community Centres) and suggest possible solutions
- Use a range of tools and methods to disseminate relevant and meaningful information regarding the rights of returnees and IDPs, and services available in the area, in order to enhance access to services and legal remedies
- Support community committees to disseminate information as per the above
- Advertise the Community Center among potential visitors and ensure information about services offered is properly communicated
- Disseminate information about complaints and feedback mechanisms in Hawija
- Support the establishment, training, and follow-up of neighborhood committees
- Facilitate access by other NRC Core Competencies to the Neighborhood Committees
How To Apply
- At least 1 year of experience in an NGO preferably in community mobilization , outreach and/or counselling, community feedback, or customer service department.
- University degree in social sciences (education, political science, business administration, computer Science
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential).
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential.
- Able to speak, write and understand English is required
- Fluency in Arabic both written and Verbal is required
- Political and cultural awareness, as well as good understanding of the displacement context in Hawija.
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Working with people
- Coping with change