The REACH Enumerator, under the supervision of the REACH Field/ Senior Field Officer, and /or Field Manager is responsible for conducting surveys relevant to REACH assessments. This includes data collection and support to data entry where necessary.
Under the authority of:
- REACH Field Manager.
- REACH Field/ Senior Field Officers.
- As required.
- As required.
- Collecting data and information in the field through households’ interviews, focus group discussions, as well as Key Informant phone calls (KI), in line with the REACH Assessment Methodology.
- Ensuring transparent, accurate, and timely collection of quantitative and qualitative data and information.
- Ensuring a regular, effective, and comprehensive transmission of information to supervisors.
- Cross-checking information accuracy with the database
- Supporting geo-referencing of all surveys conducted in the field as required by the REACH Assessment Methodology.
- Providing regular reports to the Field and Senior Field Officers and/or the database officers at frequent intervals on the progress of the implementation of the assessment activities and on relevant observations during the mission.
- Data Collection.
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as well as the ability to plan, take initiative, and organize work independently.
- Flexibility in working time during an emergency.
- Ability to learn more and to work on him/her to improve his/her capacity.
- Honesty: Shows a high level of integrity and will not fabricate responses or misrepresent ACTED/REACH & IMPACT Initiatives.
- Communication: Confidently expresses self, able to clearly ask questions and help the respondent understand what is needed from her/him.
- Team Player: With a positive attitude, must be able to work with and respect the different nationalities, ethnicities, and backgrounds within the team, keeping a positive work environment.
Cultural Awareness: Must be aware and sensitive to the cultural expectations of targeted communities.
- Very good command of Kurdish and Arabic is required (In KRI), Arabic in Federal Iraq. Good knowledge of English, Persian and Turkish is preferable.
- Good command of ODK / Kobo tools and phones (smartphones).
Interested Candidates can Send their CVs on the link below:
and Kindly note Only Short listed Candidates will be contact