ABOUT HUMAN APPEAL:
Human Appeal International (HA) is a humanitarian, non-governmental and non-profit organization that works in 25 countries around the world since 1991. Human Appeal aims to alleviate poverty, transform and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence. Human Appeal’s staff embody our organizational values of excellence, accountability and transparency, compassion, empowerment, and trust and respect.
Position Title: Reporting Officer
Reports to: Senior FSL officer/ FSL coordinator
Salary: $1700 - $1800
The Reporting officer’s main role is to implement livelihoods activities. To lead and manage the planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of high quality, cash for work program activities in FSL sector. He/ She will be responsible for the effective management of the cash for work activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for FSL activity implementation in Duhok.
- Responsible for compilation of project information and sharing regular reports and updates to FSL Senior Officer, Project manager and/FSL Coordinator.
- Assist FSL Senior Officer to prepare Weekly/Monthly reports, share required reports/information with Human Appeal in close coordination with the Team Leaders and data entry team.
- Reporting of issues and their possible solutions to the FSL Senior Officer.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure logistics/procurement and Finance work on the same page.
- Processes and check the quality of the information collected. Compile data and share with relevant staff in a timely manner
- Daily and weekly reporting to the supervisor.
The job description is not intended to be exhaustive and it is likely that duties may be altered from time to time in the light of changing circumstances and after consultation with the post holder.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in social sciences or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of total experience and minimum of 1 year of NGO experience
- Knowledge of Iraq labor laws and policies.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English, Kurdish, and Arabic
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform
- Excellent skills in computer operation, especially in MS Word & Microsoft Excel
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures
- Community mobilization and coordination skills
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data
The position will be based in Duhok, Iraq.
Send your CV and cover letter to the below email with the subject title: Reporting Officer - FSL - Duhok
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted