The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring a team leader workers who will work on our GBV project in baiji whose duties include:
· Creating an inspiring team environment with open communication culture
· Setting clear goals
· Delegating tasks and set deadlines for GBV social workers and community mobilizers
· Monitor day-to-day operation
· Motivate team members
· Listen to the team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflict
· Provide regular performance feedback
· Prepare weekly and activity reports
· Maintain positive relationships and maintain a representation of program activities and organization
· Actively promote PSEA (prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse) standards within International Medical Corps, IHAO and beneficiaries served by IHAO and IMC.
· Fulfill another duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Respect code of conduct and policies of IHAO and IMC as the standards of the GBV team
Interested candidates can send their CVs to IHAO.firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com with the subject line (team leader/ Habbaniya job application) by a date no later than 15th of June 11:99 pm
Qualified candidates only will be interviewed.
Note: Untitled emails will be ignored.