Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning the activities and ensure that all activities are implement according the schedule;
- Managing the staff ensuring their attendance, the quality of work performed and adherence to the code of conduct.
- Daily communication with the staff in order to coordinate and plan their activities, together with the Project Coordinator;
- Creating, maintaining, and regularly updating tools for the data collection pertinent to the project;
- Monitoring the progress of the activities against the project targets;
- Conducting educational activities or life skills training according to the needs;
- Supporting the Project Coordinator in organizing events when requested;
- Filling Purchase request to be submitted to the Project Coordinator;
- Monitoring the awareness campaigns and awareness sessions in coordination with the community mobilizers and project coordinator;
- Supporting the Project Manager and Project Coordinator with translation whenever needed and with dealing the staff;
- Reporting daily to the Project Coordinator about activities conducted, core issues and possible challenges;
- Submitting a monthly report to the Project Coordinator outlining project outputs and achievements;
Guarantee a smooth communication with the community and with other actors present in the area
- Bachelor’s Degree, better if in human/social sciences;
Experience and Skills
- 2 years of relevant field experience.
- good computer skills
- Experience in supporting and collaborating with community service organizations and grassroot NGOs is an asset.
- good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds;
- ability to work under pressure
- personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results
- Excellent command of Arabic is required.
Working knowledge of English is an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to the below email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference number: Team Leader -Falluja, in the e-mail subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted