EMMA Organization Background:
Emma Organization for Human Development was established in 2013 by a group of women activists and experts in various fields including gender equality, law, education, health and mental health.
We are a non-profit organization providing rehabilitation, development assistance, and programs to women and vulnerable communities in Kurdistan. The organization coordinates and cooperates with government, institutions, networks and groups working in the same field to ensure sustainability.
Vision: A peaceful, secure, developed, and modern Kurdistan and a society that guarantees the full and equal participation of women.
- Combat gender-based
- Eliminate all kinds of discrimination against
- Empower women, displaced women and vulnerable groups.
- Participation of women in decision-making and peace
- Rehabilitation of Yazidis and other minority survivors from
- Mainstreaming the international convention and resolution principles into national laws and
- Integration of gender equality in the education
- Eradicate FGM in