erms of Reference
Title: Community Mobilizer - Ninawa
Duty Station: Mosul with possibility other areas
Brief description of the organization
Al Mesalla for Human Resources Development is a non-governmental organization established in 2004 registered in Baghdad and Erbil with headquarters located in Erbil. The organization is working at disseminating a culture of human rights and peace building in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. The organization is currently working along 3 programs: a non-violence and peace building program developing peace capacities within the community; a women and Gender program empowering women to take an active role in the community and a Human Rights Program which focuses especially on enhancing freedom of expression. Since June 2014, Al Mesalla developed services to the growing refugee and displaced community settling in the Kurdish Region of Iraq by participating to distributing emergency support and establishing empowerment and livelihoods programs for displaced women in particular.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- In collaboration with Project Coordinator develop a monthly outreach plan (3 Month during Project life cycle)
- Searching for beneficiaries and registering their name in coordination with the Project coordinator.
- Fill the data, organize the schedules of beneficiaries and inform them of the training dates.
- Assist the faith leader and community leader to know the services provided by the project.
• Diploma-Bachelor Certificate and above
• Experience in social cohesion and peacebuilding is preferred
• Team player and strong communication skills
• Good community facilitator
Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy
and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview
candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any
stage of the recruitment process.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline
How TO APPLY
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter as a PDF or WORD to (email@example.com), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application.
subject : Community Mobilizer - Ninawa