will be responsible for providing quality legal assistance working directly with beneficiaries, the Detention Lawyer will conduct all necessary legal and non-legal interventions (including selected and approved advocacy) toward, primarily, the authorities in charge, as well as other stakeholders, to ensure full respect of the defendant’s rights in ongoing and envisioned processes.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Previous experience of UNHCR Protection Cluster.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Understanding of policy and regulations in related fields
- Demonstrated renown in professional and relevant social circles;
- Experience working with people with different backgrounds and in humanitarian contexts.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and synthesize information in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude.
- Acceptable English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
interested candidates should forward the( c. v ) to the following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org deadline date 21 Mar 2019