1. Carrying out daily accounting activities.
2. Issuing the cash for expenses, payments vouchers maintaining ,verifying the supporting documents and seeking the approval from the Brunch manage.
3.Depositing the cash in banks under the instruction from branch manager.
4. Paying salaries and expenses to employees.
5. Capable of parking the vouchers in accounting system.
6. Track payments to avoid double payments.
7. Reconcile and review suspense accounts and ensuring that proper clearance procedures have been followed.
8. Keep up-to-date on documents/reports/files in an appropriate manner.
9. Fulfill other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
1.Basic Understanding of Iraq chart of account.
2.A university degree in accounting, finance, banking or a related field or a high school diploma is acceptable with two years of progressive experience in accounting.
3.Good working knowledge Speaking/ Reading/Writing English and Arabic is required.
4.Good computer skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications are required.
5.Strong Time Management skills.
Working Hours 8 from (8:00 to 4:00)
Interested candidates may please send their resume with cover letter to HR@the-station.iq, so as to reach on or before
Females are encouraged to apply
Only applications completed in accordance with the following instructions will be Taken into consideration, the others will be rejected automatically.