• At least bachelor degree in accountant collage or related department
• Experiences no less than 1 years in accountant
• English, Arabic and Kurdish language are required
• Experience in payment sheet for the staff and follow up contracts
• Experience working with national and international organizations no less than 2 years
• Familiarity with standards and guidelines for accountant
• Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
• Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint a plus.
Brief description of the organization
Al Mesalla for Human Resources Development is a non-governmental organization established in 2004 registered in Baghdad and Erbil with headquarters located in Erbil. The organization is working at disseminating a culture of human rights and peace building in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. The organization is currently working along 3 programs: A non-violence and peace building program developing peace capacities within the community; a women and Gender program empowering women to take an active role in the community and a Human Rights Program which focuses especially on enhancing freedom of expression. Since June 2014, Al Mesalla developed services to the growing refugee and displaced community settling in the Kurdish Region of Iraq by participating to distributing emergency support and establishing empowerment and livelihoods programs for displaced women in particular.
Brief description of the partner
World Vision International is a humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization, It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to meet the emergency needs. In 1975, development work was added to World Vision's objectives.
Background of the project
TAMASOK (cohesion) it's a program Implement by Al-Mesalla and his partner World Vision organization to build upon and scale up the potential of community actors (Clergy, community leaders, teachers, and activists) to be more active in conflict prevention in the west and east Mosul city, and Al Hamdaniyah.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
• An accountant work directly with administrative coordinator, finance manager, programs coordinator and HR
• An accountant responsible in all payment, receipts and checks related to all programs with Al Mesalla ORG.
• The candidate person should manage financially all the centres within the program
• Create payment sheets and all other related excel sheets
• Manage all the bank procedures from preparing checks and withdrawing money for the salaries and bank statements
• Volunteer work when needed is a part of TOR.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Interested applicants must send their CV (PDF or Word) to:- firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: Accountant - Part time, Erbil
Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline