The Admin and Media officer works closely with staff to capture photos to the Project's implementation, places, locations and things through the use of creativity and technical abilities in photographic equipment and photo manipulation software.
Other duties include recommending creative ideas/ designing videos and solutions to achieve desired results and maintaining a professional images and videos of the CFW project.
Abide by Mercy Hands bylaws and code of conduct, under full authority of PM. The Admin and Media officer responsibilities and duties are as follow:-
- Control & checking attendance sheet of staff and arrangement of monthly report to the Project Manager
- Follow up of staff appraisal form with relevant line manager
- Management and follow up of national staff vacation and sick leaves and provide necessary forms for staff as needed on daily basis
- Follow up of MH administrative standards templates in line with MH administrative Manual/internal regulations
- Ensure that MH staff have Identification cards (ID) with the period of validity in accordance with the employment contract.
- Creating a project database with all the information including the beneficiaries' information.
- Keeping the project's database safe and not sharing it except at the request of the project manager.
- Creating the project documents required
- Providing a weekly report to the Project Manager.
Media & Photography
- Take professional pictures in the base or on the work location
- Work closely with staff and the beneficiaries to produce high-quality photographic images
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
- Use photo manipulation software to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Designing a videos during the project implementation since the beginning to the end of the project.
- Previous experience as a photographer in a competitive field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Focus with a desire to over deliver on quality
- Ability to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Ability to stand and move around for long periods at a time
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from working as an Admin / Media, Photographer in a
Humanitarian /recovery context or similar work.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English and Arabic Languages written and spoken
- A clear understanding of procurement ethics is essential.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with project personnel.
- High computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a comprehensive list of skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the job
Please send your CV/Resume to the following emails:
- The subject of the email should be Admin and Media Officer
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed
- CVs must be in English language