Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Coordinate office procedures
• Assist with follows up on government / authorities’ letters and archives them for further action and /or documentation.
• Ensure that the base is maintained, clean and tidy with professional appearance in all areas.
• Provide administrative support to residents and visiting international staff.
• Maintain an office filing system for all correspondence, both internal and external.
• Organise all required travel documents and letters to request permission from the relevant authorities and political organisations in coordination with Liaison and Security Office.
• Order all stationery and office supplies, and maintain adequate stocks.
• Act as an intermediary for all visitors to MAG, and arrange appointments as necessary.
• Supervise the activities of cleaner.
• This job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Person Selection Criteria
• An understanding of NGOs and a commitment to humanitarian work.
• A Knowledge of work language skills spoken and written English.
• An excellent command of spoken and written Arabic.
• Excellent computer and Administrative skills .
• Ability to work as part of a team and high level of self-motivation
• Understand and uphold the standards outlined in MAG’s Safeguarding Framework, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with MAG’s work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Application procedure for the position
All candidates interested in applying for this position should send their updated CV, in English, to this email
The candidates who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered.
All the Applicants must mention the job title (Admin Assistant) in the subject line of their email. The applications
with no job title in the subject line would automatically be rejected.
MAG is an equal opportunities employer; women are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications is 19th Oct 2019. Late applications will not be accepted