Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims or armed conflicts, irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. MSF observes neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
MSF - Belgium is recruiting
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager
- Manage office stationary and hygiene supplies for both office and GH, place orders on time to avoid running out of stock.
- Help to organize internal and external events (meetings, presentations, etc) in sending invitations, ordering the catering, arranging accommodation, etc.
- Supervise the printing of copies and binding of documents.
- Arrange and confirm appointments and booking of facilities for interviews, meetings, tests etc.
- Posting of Vacancies, Notices and Memos in different MSF facilities
- Online posting of vacancies
- Organize and coordinate the logistics and administrative activities needed for learning activities such as distribution materials, equipment requests, transport arrangements, obtaining the material approval of other partners, etc.
- Support LnD officer during training/activities like SANOU
- Assist the West Mosul Log Supervisor in all administrative needs
- Back up for HR Assistant whenever needed, being able to take hold of all Homere procedures.
- Assist HR Assistant with staff inquiries about salaries, leaves, policies, revision of payslips.
- Assist HR/Fin Manager with translations and interviews related to disciplinary measures and/or any meeting requested by staff.
- Supervise the Guest House and accommodations, including the cleaner and quality of the services.
- Assists the managers in meetings upon request.
- Desirable business or administration related diploma
- Preferably Female but not mandatory
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in office or hospital administration
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Because of the nature of the work in MSF contexts, big flexibility is required and any other duties/tasks asked by your supervisor(s) should be performed in and out of the current work place.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER, COMPREHENSIVE CV WITH 3 REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS OR CURRENT EMPLOYER AND DIPLOMA/TOR ALL TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH.
How to apply:
Please send necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application in the MSF CV box located in MSF CPOC- Behind Al Salam Hospital. Please write the job title “ADMIN ASSISTANT” on your application and in e-mail subject line.
The deadline for application is 30 January 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.