Main purpose of the job:
Administrative specialist responsible for the management of staff movements and associated processes according to MSF's standards and procedures and the local legislation in order to ensure the smooth running of MSF's activities.
- In conjunction with headquarters, managing visas, plane tickets and associated required processes for the arrival and departure of international staff from the country
- Coordinating the movements of staff (local and international) and related administrative formalities (passports, visas, per diems) with the projects and headquarters
- Ensuring contact with external partners to stay informed on policies and procedures related to movements, entry/work regulations (immigration, UN, airline companies…)
- Being responsible for all administrative tasks required for personnel transiting through the capital (incl. transportation, briefings, financial matters and lodging)
- Ensuring the update of movement-related tools and Mission contact information and their regular distribution (incl. movement lists and evacuation/lists).
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility (administrative assistants, housekeeping staff)in order to im-prove people capabilities and to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Being in charge of the preparation of per diems, modes of telecommunication, and housing/rooming assignments ensuring proper management of guesthouses (furniture, cleaning, food)
- Being responsible for the filing of administrative documents according to MSF standards and local legislation. Sending required documentation to HQ in a timely manner.
Specific requirements for the role:
- ESSENTIAL bilingual English/Arabic
- ESSENTIAL University Degree, Degree in administration related studies desirable.
- Desirable work experience with MSF of other NGO.
- At least one year in administration management or related field
What we offer:
- Legal contract and pay in accordance with MSF Salary Grid.
- The chance to gain professional development and to develop (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application file (CV + motivation letter + references + ID card)
By email to MSFCH-Erbil-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
Or in the CV box at the entrance of Erbil Office.
Please indicate “Admin Transit” in the e-mail title or on the envelope.
We recommend all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
ENGLISH CV ONLY
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.