The Admin. Assistant will provide administrative services by utilizing His/Her skills and capabilities for a smooth flow of Admin work also write weekly and monthly reports and correspondence. He/She will support the Program Coordinator through a variety of tasks related to project beneficiaries’ financial and Admin. Documentations.
Performing all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse with a generous and serving spirit, always maintaining Christian witness to the communities.
- Provide full admin support and perform data-entry, collect all the documentations for the beneficiaries.
- Compile project photos, impact stories and facilitate beneficiary feedback mechanisms.
- Upload the Documentations to the Box, financial tracking and filing duties.
- Track of timesheets, overtime, annual and sick leave for the project staff.
- Assist in daily admin roles and maintain office supplies and other consumable of the program and assists in making sure to update and monitor the equipment inventory list of the program.
- Providing the Security Movement and Access Assistant in Erbil with the updates on the security tracking sheet for the program.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of the program, especially beneficiary case files and payments.
- Write weekly and monthly reports and correspondence.
- Correspond with beneficiaries on any necessary processes and documentation needed for the program.
- Coordinate with the engineer’s and the outreach team in collecting information and updating the beneficiary tracker in the required data. Also carry the task of uploading all beneficiary data to the beneficiary tracker daily
- Assist the Program Manager in registering and tracking all incoming and outgoing physical correspondence. Must keep accurate records of all assets and supplies going in and out the office.
- Support the Program Manager in implementing all financial and administrative responsibilities of the program in a quality and professional manner.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office environment.
- Complete other activities as directed by the Program Coordinator.
Complete other activities as directed by the Line Manager and performing all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse with a generous and serving spirit.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to abide by Samaritan’s Purse’s code of conduct and understand the principals of Samaritan’s Purse’s statement of faith, as well as be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up core values of the job function while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality regarding contract and salaries.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable according to the needs of the project
- Culturally sensitive and aware of differences
- Respect church leaders from all denominations
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of computer systems and its applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel including formulas/formatting.
- He/she must have analytical and report writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- High level of integrity and stewardship.
- Communicate clearly to others both written and orally.
- Committed to the SP values and ethics.
Education / Experience Needed
- Experience with Administrative work
- Experience with Communications work
- Preferred experience working with a NGO)
- Ability to Read & Interpret documents from Arabic into English.
- Ability to write routine reports, impact stories and correspondence in English.
- English & Arabic language skills (required).
- Kurdish language skills (preferred
Send your CV/Resume to the following email:
- The subject of the email should be Admin. Assistant - Sinjar
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
- CVs must be in English language