Role and responsibilities:
The purpose of the Agriculture Trainers is to provide support to NRC and DoA in implementing agriculture training mainly the Farmer Field School (FFS) extension approach in the targeted villages in Anbar governorate.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Assess farmer training needs for crops (including greenhouse crops) and livestock production.
- Contributing to the development of the FFS curriculum and modules.
- Preparing, organizing, and conducting FFS training sessions as per FFS methodology for 10 or more FFS groups. (Approx. 2 hours per training session).
- Preparing appropriate training schedules (weekly and monthly) considering the seasonal calendar.
- Prepare attendance registers for every training session conducted
- Prepare farmer training reports.
- Identifying suitable area for setting up demonstration plots in the targeted areas.
- Request inputs and materials required for FFS and implementation of demonstration plots.
- Contributing to the production of necessary training materials and other Information, Education and Counselling (IEC) materials;
- Assist in conducting crop surveys (post planting survey, crop harvest survey).
- Follow up on activities on demonstration plots and ensure they are implemented timeously.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Any Agriculture qualification (Crops or Livestock) from a recognized Agricultural institution.
- At least 1 year working experience in agriculture-related projects.
- Working experience on FFS development, facilitation and implementation will be an added advantage.
- Skills in developing training modules and facilitation of training.
- Fluency in Arabic.
- Must be resident in Ramadi/Ana.
To apply please submit your CV to the email: email@example.com with '' AMAL Agriculture Trainer - Ana '' in the subject of the email.
Please Note :
1- Any application after the deadline will not be considered
2- Only CVs with Word or PDF format will be accepted
3- Email without the mentioned subject will not be considered