Responsible in contributing to have sustainable Income of individuals to secure productive livelihoods which aims to reduce poverty by intervening in markets that matter most to poor women and men. Partnering with the private sector and government agencies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business weaknesses and challenges
- Introduce the project and program objectives among key beneficiary groups that are selected to attend the business training courses.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and advice to grantees’ businesses and entrepreneurs to successfully start and scale up their own businesses.
- Build focused and effective relationships with prospective and existing agents/partners/clients/farmers.
- Business Diagnostics;- Establish and manage an investment related Information Management System as well as preparing basic promotional materials.
- Suggest effective means of handling business deals operations and activities
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure project achievement.
- Experience working in the national/international aid environment.
- support the technical design of an interactive and relevant business skills training for
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Advanced University Degree in Business Administration or Technical Training Certificate or a relevant field required
- At least 2 years of work experience with an INGO / local NGO or vocational training institute in a training / capacity building role
- Ability to work effectively with an ethnically diverse team in a sensitive environment.
- Working effectively and respectfully with multiple stakeholders including the private sector, local authorities and partners in complex environments.
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions to business development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker, problem solver, flexibility and creativity in planning.
- Business development and enterprise development skill
How to apply?
Please send your CV with title of the position you applied for in the subject line to Contact:
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer