ETTC is looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Job Title: Business & Life skills Trainer (Full-Time)
Number of vacancies: 3
Number of working days and hours (Sunday to Thursday 08:30am to 05:00pm)
Location: European Technology & Training Centre, Erbil, Duhok, Sulaimany.
The jobholder should provide life skills and business training for returnees and follow up later their business and business plans. The Job Holder is responsible for the preparation, implementation and evaluation of training in the fields of Business. He/she closely coordinates with the Business Training Coordinator in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of such courses. The jobholder should provide life skills and business training for returnees and follow up later their business and business plans.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports the development, implementation, evaluation and documentation of training in the field of business start-up at the ETTC.
• Plans, prepares, coordinates, monitors and evaluates business start-up and Life skills training programmes of ETTC.
• Prepares summary evaluation and training report after completion of a course
• Conducts marketing research to identify possible training courses as well as other business start-up training providers
• Outlines training curricula in cooperation with business start-up trainers
• Promotes business start-up courses
• Supports marketing and expansion of course programmes
• Monitors the progress of the Business starters.
• Prepares training evaluation reports and financial reports after each training
• Prepares purchase/money orders for materials needed for training programmes and assists in purchasing if needed
• Prepares certificates for participants of training programmes.
• Provides oral and written translation when required in relation to business start-up programmes.
• Assists in planning activities of ETTC.
• Supports the development and implementation of internal quality management system
• Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
• Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
• Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
• Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
• Organizational and time management abilities
• Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
• Conduct training through new materials
• Building annual training program and preparing teaching plans
• Deliver training courses
University Degree in a relevant discipline with at least 2 years of working experience in a related subject area. Good managerial skills, life skills Trainings as well as ability to work independent and in a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kurdish language; and good computer skills (MS-Word, MS-Excel and E-Mail) Teaching experience and experience in project design, monitoring and evaluation would be an asset. Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Candidate interested in the position and fulfilling the above-mentioned qualifications are asked to apply through this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 30th June 2019