Purpose: To be part of an Emergency Response & Recovery team he / she will be responsible for management coordination and field support to smooth flow of information related to Emergency Response & Recovery issues between the project management, Camp management, governmental Authorities, Partners and other organization and the beneficiaries.
Abide by Mercy Hands bylaws and code of conduct, under full authority of the Project Manager, The coordinator responsibilities and duties are as follow:
- Ability to work in All Nineveh Province's districts and villages as well as the east and west Mosul.
- Cooperate with the Project Manager for all project needs and problem solving
- Work closely with the project team to achieve project goals
- Assist the Project Manager in creating a monthly/ weekly work-plan.
- Coordinate with local authorities to facilitate the work and facilitate the field visits of the staff and partners in the camp.
- Represents the organization with authorities, and various local actors operating in the area where his base located in.
- Follow up the field work of the activities and projects carried out in the targeted areas.
- Follow-up and coordination between beneficiaries and the management of the Project.
- Follow-up the development of the work and the development of appropriate systems for the distributions implemented of the project.
- Submit periodic reports to the Program Manager Assistant / Project Manager and community liaison regarding accomplished tasks and recommendations.
- Reporting all field visits and activities
- Report all coordination and preparation.
- Filing of documents, maintenance of database and creation of reports according to project manager assistant.
- At least one year of experience in a humanitarian organization or similar work
- Competence in basic Microsoft Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic is required.
- English language proficiency is preferred.
- He /She has good skills in communicating with others and solving problems.
Please send your CV/Resume to the following emails:
- The subject of the email should be Camp Coordinator
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed
CVs must be in English language