- To assist people affected by the Iraq Crisis through the provision of essential humanitarian aid.
- To support the Oxfam Iraq Strategy towards the localization of Humanitarian Aid
- To support develop the capacity of local CSOs and network of Oxfam partners
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Lead on the design of scoring and Partner assessment tools
- Lead on Partner background checks and capacity assessment
- Support PM in the assessment of partners and lead on updating and digitalization of assessment tools
- Develop context adapted Capacity Development plans and partner training curricula
- To lead the capacity assessment of partners and delivery of training workshops and coaching to boost the quality of aid delivery in Iraq. Develop training approaches appropriate to the needs of partners but also their travel constraints, time commitments, capacity and programmatic load, this may include creative means for distance learning in a humanitarian situation.
- Lead on design and delivery of training sessions to Local partners and staff adapted to the context on the indicative topics of Humanitarian Principles, PCM, MEAL, Proposal Writing, Safe Programming, SPHERE and CHS
- Provide technical support to partners as needed both distantly and on location through coaching
- Support in Monitoring partnerships and facilitate communication between Partners and Oxfam.
- Review proposals submitted by partners
- Any other support needed by Line Manager.
- Extensive experience in Partnerships and working closely with local actors in the region
- Knowledge sharing Tools and approaches/ Capacity Development
- Extensive experience in Training local actors
- Excellent knowledge of Management and high level of initiative
- Ability to speak, read, write and work in English and Arabic is an addition
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, flexible and adaptable
- Good team player
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and computer literacy.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to produce accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Women are desirable to apply
- Experience in the region
- Good Arabic speaker
HOW TO APPLY:
OXFAM is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.