The Case Worker facilitates and coordinates rapid implementation of GBV programming related to the humanitarian situation in Iraq in accordance with the UNHCR Guidelines for GBV Interventions in Humanitarian Settings
- 5 years of progressively responsible professional work experience of which a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in humanitarian and relief operations;
- Diplomacy and assertiveness; the ability to respectfully and carefully confront and discuss sensitive issues with a wide range of actors, groups, and individuals.
- Sensitivity to and respect for a range of cultural beliefs.
- Basic knowledge of information management systems and commitment to using computer technologies for information sharing and work processes
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude
interested candidates should forward the( c. v ) to the following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org deadline date 21 Mar 2019