SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 38 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs - water, food and shelter. Currently present in Iraq since 2017, SI carries out emergency / post-emergency programs in WASH and Cash sector in KRI and Mosul regions.
The cashier ensures that the cash box and cash books are perfectly maintained, as well as monitoring, inputting and archiving accounting documents.
S/He is in charge of his/her cash box security.
List of main tasks:
- Establish a statement of needs for liquid assets in consultation with the Administrator
- Carry out withdrawals and payment of advances, in accordance with established procedures
- Keep the advance books and cash journal
- Record budget allocations and accounting codes of the expenses
- Before recording, check that the supporting documents comply with Solidarités International procedures
- Ensure that accounting documenting are translated if necessary
- Convert currencies at the line manager’s request
- Check cash balances daily and report any discrepancies to the line manager
- Archive accounting documents in accordance with Solidarités International procedures, after a final check of supporting documentation
- Ensure cash box security and confidentiality of information
Studies: Bachelor Degree in finance or accounting related fields
Experience: At least 1 years of experience in a similar position
Languages: Arabic fluency, English knowledge is a plus
IT: Advanced at excel
Qualification: Previous Experience
Salary: 1,340,000 IQD
To apply for the position, please send your full application to the email:
The subject of the email should be: Cashier
Deadline for submitting the applications: 2nd of June 2020.