TdH Italy is looking for a Child Protection Coordinator for a case management project in Erbil Gov.
The person will be in charge of:
- technical supervision of social workers and multidisciplinary protection team;
- support the PM in planning, organizing and implementing the project activities;
- supervise and support the daily work of the field staff;
- support the PM in collecting data of the activities and draft reports;
- support the PM with the administrative duties;
- attend relevant meetings;
- degree in social science, psychology, sociology or other similar subjects;
- very good knowledge of child protection standard and procedures, of case management steps and its tools;
- at least 3 years of working experience in case management (better if with IDPs/Refugees children);
- at least one year of experience in mid level management role and/or in technical role;
- good skills with excel; work and emails;
- fluency in English and Arabic; Kurdish Sorani skills are an asset;
Email your CV by February 20th 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the object kindly indicate "CP coordinator-Erbil".
Kindly be informed that TdH Italy is not involving any third actor in the recruitment process and we do not hire any first grade relative of current staff.