- Daily sweeping of floors.
- Empties bins daily.
- Mops floors twice a week, after sweeping, using clean water and floor detergent.
- Daily washing of dirty dishes, pots etc. and cutlery using hot water and detergent.(not floor soap).
- Wipe down surfaces with a clean damp cloth including; doors, window sills and blinds, tables, plastic/metal chairs, stove, microwave, tops and shelves of cupboards, wardrobes, doors and shelves.
- Once a week empties the fridge, cleans and replaces the items.
- Cleans toilets/bathrooms daily and ensures adequate supplies of toilet paper are in place.
- Spray insect repellent when needed.
- Takes care not to unplug electrical appliances.
- Every two weeks clean all windows both inside and out
- Communicates material cleaning needs to the Admin Assistant.
- Reports any malfunctioning equipment i.e. air conditioning unit/heaters, lamps, fridges,/freezers, ovens to Admin Assistant.
Person selection criteria
- Ability to read and write.
- Cleaning and cooking skills.
- Preferable housekeeping/cooking experience for expatriate personnel.
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in MAG’s Safeguarding Framework, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with MAG’s work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Application procedure for the position
All candidates interested in applying for this position should send their updated CV, in English, to this email Jobs.IQ@maginternational.org
The candidates who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered. All the Applicants must mention the job title (Cleaner) in the subject line of their email. The applications with no job title in the subject line would automatically be rejected.MAG is an equal opportunity employer; women are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications is 19th Oct 2019. Late applications will not be accepted