Under the general guidance of Head, Community Stabilization Unit, Overall supervision of program Officer, administrative supervision of Head of sub office and the direct supervision of Community Center Coordinator.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Cleaning of center space, meeting rooms, stairways, and common areas.
- Cleaning of bathrooms.
- Cleaning of canteen.
- Cleaning of windows.
- Cleaning garden and outside spaces.
- Support in providing refreshments to activities participants.
- Any other relevant tasks as advised by center manager.
- Secondary School Degree
Experience and Skills
- One year of relevant field of experiences.
- Fluency in Arabic.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via this link:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.