Organizational Setting and Reporting Relationships:
Under the overall direct supervision of Management, Cleaner employment
Will perform, among others, the following;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Communication: Ability to communicate with all office and filed staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- High school degree.
Please send your English CV to KURDS email:
Please indicate the Title of the position in the Subject line.
Only CV's and motivation letters in PDF format will be accepted