Job Function/ Description:
- Provide technical support in developing all donor reports, including but not limited to regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and final reports.
- Develop community mobilization and hygiene promotion activity plan(s) as well as Community-based Environmental Action Plans in coordination with field teams.
- Oversee and manage all community mobilization, hygiene and/or CEAP activities, including data collection and reporting on activity outputs and outcomes.
- Support field teams to develop monthly spending plans for relevant activities, to include reviewing bills of quantity and requisition requests, and supporting the program assistant with preparing and submitting all relevant documents for program payments to Finance.
- On regular basis, review community mobilization, hygiene promotion and CEAP activities and improve quality and content of activities based on coordination with field teams, best practices, and beneficiary feedback.
- Manage data collection and reporting for program-specific indicators in coordination with M&E and Information Management departments.
- Leverage program knowledge to develop success stories in collaboration with field teams, Senior Reporting Officer and HQ Communications.
- Produce detailed meeting minutes for all program weekly calls. Likewise, set agenda for weekly calls in consultation with Program Managers and other relevant staff.
- Monitor program contracts and their payment processes, taking into consideration contract’s duration, its conditions, and implementation of each activities in coordination with Procurement Department.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant documents for program payment to the Finance Department.
- Follow-up and troubleshoot procurement issues (Preparing ITB, Tender Planer, Technical Evaluation, Sample Checking, Completion Report, Vendor Evaluation Form
- Updating Program’s payment and procurement trackers, and reporting them to supervisor
- Preparing bill of quantity and purchase requests (PRs)
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of relevant experience in humanitarian programs, preferably community mobilization, protection activities, and/or social cohesion activities.
- Demonstrated ability to remotely manage teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with abilities in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter who works well without supervision.
- Excellent abilities in English, Kurdish and Arabic
for the application, please visit Blumont website: www.blumont.org
As the position needs to be filled at soonest, Blumont may proceed with interviewing and selecting before the deadline. one or more similar positions may be filled as a result of this announcement and recruitment activity