The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring Community Health Worker to work in Kirkuk/ Hawija.
- Conducting outreach visits to the distant villages and areas away from the health center
- Informing the public about best practices in hygiene and prevention of communicable diseases
- Collecting information from communities on their health status and uploading it to Kobo collect
- Attending training to be well-informed of their duties
- Helping other health staff in their needs
The ideal candidate will the following qualifications:
interested Candidate can send their CVs to IHAO.email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (Community Health Worker/ Hawija Job Application) by a date no later than 19th of Jan 11:59 pm.