About Green Desert
Green Desert is a humanitarian, nonprofit, nonpolitical, nongovernmental Iraqi organization assisting traumatized people and children in Iraq and Kurdistan region of Iraq.
Our main areas of specialties are mental health & psychosocial support (MHPSS) education, child protection and livelihood. Our assistances reach the IDPs, Refugees, Returnees, Remainees and the Host Communities, in Mosul, Kirkuk and Erbil provinces.
The Community Mobilizer will be hired in the framework of the Project “EduCare I – Development of local gender education and therapeutic educational structures for the integration and reintegration of displaced children and adolescents in Iraq”
- Coordinating with the Social Workers, other Community Mobilizers and the Team Leader on daily basis.
- Supporting the social workers and the team leader in designing, planning and conducting the activities.
- Reporting any issues of the community to the Team Leader.
- Collecting important data for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Support the team leader and the Social Workers in conducting focus group discussions, awareness raising sessions and campaigns.
- Supporting in organizing events.
- Collage degree
- Iraqi or Syrian nationality.
- Speaking Kurdish , Arabic and Turkiman languages .Speaking English is a big asset.
- Good understanding of both the current Iraqi and Syrian crisis. (asset)
- Previous working experience with NGOs and good knowledge in humanitarian aid system and procedures.
Please send your CV to email@example.com . In the email mention (Community Mobilizer-Kirkuk ) in the subject line .Please note that emails without proper subject line will be ignored.