The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring a Community Mobilizer who will work on our GBV project in Baiji center whose duties include:
· Receive the survivors in the women's support centers to determine the services needed by the survivor to support the situation.
· After identifying the services that the survivor needs, she will be referred by the case manager for the necessary action.
· To conduct outreach visits in order to attract cases, determine women's needs and provide awareness sessions in public and governmental facilities.
· The person who attended any training is obliged to connect the knowledge to the other employees of the same center and other centers.
· Keep the files of abused women and save the confidentiality of work and respect for the principles of confidentiality.
· Attendance and active participation in volunteer training that will provide psychological counseling
· To carry out campaigns to promote the principles of gender-based violence and to emphasize the role of centers in supporting the family through the support of beneficiaries.
· Provide psychological counseling on childcare to beneficiaries who go to women support centers.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to IHAO.firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com with the subject line (Community Mobilizer/Baiji job application) by a date no later than 17th of October 11:59 pm.
Qualified candidates only will be interviewed.
Note: Untitled emails will be ignored.