Responsible for the identification, design, implementation, monitoring and reporting on engineering project activities and administrative tasks in the assigned locations.
· Visit project sites and discuss the activity plan with the relevant authority;
· Conduct assessment of the potential rehabilitation/reconstruction activity on site;
· Develop implementation plan;
· Monitor the procurement of items based on the implementation plan;
· Supervise the activity on site to ensure that the activity is implemented according to the implementation plan;
· Monitor the quality of the project and the rehabilitation work;
· Provision of daily update and weekly reports to the supervisor;
· Finalize the report before the project is handed over to the beneficiary.
The position is based in Sulaimaniyah/Iraq with travel to other areas of operation as required.
● University degree in Civil Engineering;
● At least three years experience in management and coordination of all aspects of engineering activities including infrastructure construction/reconstruction/rehabilitation and water/sanitation activities;
● Supervise and monitor Rehabilitation work in the field and project scope areas;
● Written & verbal proficiency in Arabic and English is required;
● Experience in the assessment of the engineering sites, including drawing of engineering detail plans, quality control of the materials procured for the project and coordination and engagement with the contractors;
● Following up with the implementation plan including supervision of the construction workers;
● Must be able to travel to all project sites throughout Iraq.
Applicants may submit their CVs with their contact details and telephone number to: HRiraqsyria@npaid.org before closing date July 11, 2020
Please mention the vacancy title: Sulaimaniyah-Construction Engineer Assistant in subject box of your email, CVs received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.